Thursday 22 November 2012

Art and Architecture Library

One Monday morning recently I had finance training for three hours. I appreciate that finance training is essential in order to use the systems correctly but it is so boring. Anyhow when I came out of the building on Chamber Street and started to walk back to work I noticed through a window that there was a library. I went to investigate and discovered it was Edinburgh University Art and Architecture Library. I went in for a quick look round - quite a small library with study tables and chairs in the centre of the room and shelving with books round the edges.  Lots of great books and I found a whole section of marvellous gardening books so spent my lunch hour looking through them. I'm not sure whether there was any computers for students to use but there were quite a few people in there working and using the books and study spaces.




No comments:

Post a Comment