Sunday 30 October 2011

Disadvantages of reading in bed

I always read in bed before I go to sleep (and on a weekend when I wake up). I fall asleep reading so the book ends up either falling on to the floor or in the bed somewhere slightly crumpled. Sometimes I read paper based books and sometimes my Kindle. The Kindle has worked well as it's quite light so easy to hold and turn pages with one hand and has not taken up much room.
However today I discovered that I must have leant on it in the night as I discovered it in the bed with a slightly broken screen :( It now has a small part in the top left hand corner which is 'smudged' and a couple of lines down it.






It's still ok and usable but it's a bit disappointing - more so than a few crumpled pages of a paperback. I'll keep using it though.
(ps the book is Bulldog Drummond in case you're wondering)

No comments:

Post a Comment